Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Immersed in Autumn

One of my favorite times of the year is fall.  Oh, that lovely season between late August and early November.  There is my birthday, school starting up (which I usually regret being excited for after the first three weeks), intense soccer season, along with an abundant release of new books.  Not to mention the beautiful foliage, and the cool, crisp air.  Perhaps, the most popular aspect (of the three that I focus on in my blog) is the numerous premiers of TV series.

It is also the busiest time.

With all this new material, I have a hard time keeping up with what’s new along with watching/reading the various shows and novels.  For simplicity’s sake, let’s begin with my favorite television series I’ll be following throughout the school year.  I am a huge fan of investigative shows such as NCIS and Hawaii Five-0.  These are the top two programs where I am exceptionally dedicated.  I just love them.  For teen shows I’ve taken a liking to animation.  Legend of Korra and Total Drama: All Stars are the comical dramas I will be watching and reviewing.

You’re probably wondering about my other topics, so here they are.  Soccer entries will likely be short, including the result of our games, how we played, and if anything interesting happened like a card.  I will post the opposing team’s name and whether the game was home or away.  If I remember, I’ll add who scored.  Book updates will come as long as I am reading.  I must admit that I LOVE to read, but school and soccer can sometimes be overwhelming.  As a result, free choice reading is low on my priority list.  Just a heads-up, my favorite genre is science-fiction/fantasy so much of what I read will fit into this category.  However, other genres will occasionally pop up.

Whew, now that the prelude is all taken care of, I can get on to the good stuff (in later posts of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment